default document configure

From: l n <r_ln@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 17:12:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Can somebody help me how to configure my default document to configure.

I have created my home page document and named it as Aboutme.html. How do i
configure this in jigadmin.

I went added the directory resource, and added httpframe for that, with
aboutme,html as index name. Still nothing happens, I am getting a index
tree(root) window, instead of my html document as the starting page.

Can you explain, in step by step, what should be done to achieve this.

Thanks