Re: Update of some Makefiles in the distribution file

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Buchs Christian wrote:

> Just a few funny things in the Makefiles
> in the 2.0.2 distribution:
>
> 1) in org.w3c.www.http
> HttpParamList.java is missing in the FILES list
>
> 2) in org.w3c.jigsaw.http.socket
> SocketConnectionProp.java is hidden behind a #
> (why?)
>
> 3) in org.w3c.tools.log
> this is not resolve.java but Resolve.java
>
> What is really funny is that I've been using and testing
> Jigsaw for a few days, and it's only now that these
> errors occur during compilation...

Well, for the release I use javac -O `find . -name \*.java -print`, which
should leads to a better optimization.
The Makefiles has been modified and 1) incorporated (it was the only one
not yet corrected), they are available from the public cvs tree:
http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/java/