Re: Servlet tuning (again)

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:43:30 +0200
To: Jaroslav Gergic <Jaroslav.Gergic@st.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Jigsaw was not designed for servlets, it is just a useful extension.
But it is not supposed to be so slow. I don't know why it is so slow
with your servlet, could you add some trace to see what piece of
code takes so much time?

Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer