Re: null servlet context

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 10:09:04 +0200
To: Christopher William Turner <cwturner@cycom.co.uk>
CC: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
That's a normal behaviour, as long as the root resource has no
ServletDirectoryFrame. The ServletWrapper MUST be in a
"servlet directory" (a DirectoryResource with a ServletDirectoryFrame).

If you want to add a ServletWrapper under "space" add a
ServletDirectoryFrame to the root resource (and remove the
HTTPFrame).

Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer