Jigsaw and IIS

From: Ever Olano <eolano@cybersource.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:07:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello.  Has anyone tried having both Jigsaw and Microsoft IIS on the same NT 4.0  machine?  I currently have IIS on my machine but I would also need to install Jigsaw so I could develop and use Java servlets.  I would like to know if the two servers can coexist at all on the same machine.  Also, how do I switch from one server to another?  This probably involves killing the services of one server and starting those of the other.  But I would really like to hear from people who have done it.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Ever