*** Warning : no logger specified, not logging.

From: Werner Hennrich <weHe@TeleWeb.at>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:30:12 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Www-Jigsaw" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

I've set the loggers all in JigAdmin, but when I start JigSaw, it still
warns that no logger is specified.

In JigAdmin, under http-server/Properties/logging, the file names for
ErrLog, Log and TraceLog are set to vaild local file names, the logger class
is set to org.w3c.jigsaw.http.CommonLogger (which is default).

In JigAdmin, under http-server/Properties/Servlets, the servlet log file is
set to a valid file name.

When I start JigSaw, these files are created then.

But there are never any data written to the log and to the tracelog, just
the errlog and the servletlog contain some messages; when a servlet throws
an exception, I can't find the stacktrace neither in the console nor in any
of the log files.

any ideas?
thanks a lot and regards,