Jigsaw and Apache coexisting...

From: Brian Dupras <bdupras@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:47:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: "jigsaw" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
We're developing som applications that are dependant on servlets and cgi.
We're currently running both Apache and Jigsaw on the test web server, but
with separated web spaces.  I'd like to merge the two web spaces into one,
but there's one major difference.

Apache uses ./html as the home for html and ./cgi-bin as the home for cgi
Jigsaw uses . as the home for html, and ./cgi-bin as the home for cgi

How do I configure Jigsaw to use ./html as the html home without changing
where it looks for cgi?

Currently I'm using Jigsaw 2.0.1, but will be upgrading today to 2.0.2.

Brian