Jigsaw and RTSP

From: Gary Teter <bigdog@bulldogbeach.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:34:25 -0500 (EST)
Please forgive me if this is a frequently asked question, but I just
joined the list and I'm feeling impatient today... :-)

I saw somewhere on the Jigsaw site that one of the planned extensions to
the server is to have it handle RTSP -- is anyone working on this yet?

If no one's done anything with it yet, can someone give me a quick list
of the classes I should be overriding if I'm going to do it myself?

I need to build an RTSP server pretty quickly, and I think I'd rather do
it in a Java framework than writing a mod for Apache. :-)

--
Gary Teter, Big Dog
Bulldog Beach Interactive http://www.bulldogbeach.com