Using CGI scripts in Jigsaw.

From: G.V.J. Sastry <sgovindo@cvimail.cv.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:06:28 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

  Extremely sorry if I am asking a simple question. I am trying out
jigsaw. I wanted to know how to add a perl script. I tried going through
the manual and when I click on the link in the CGI-BIN directory I get
the following error:

CGI error: unable to parse script headers.

I know I am missing out a very very important thing that needs to be
done. Can anyone please help me out? My perl script generates a simple
html form.

Thank in advance.
Regards,
SASTRY