Problem with Applets

From: Rudi Broos <rudi.broos@alcatel.be>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:13:33 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
CC: Rudi Broos <rudi.broos@alcatel.be>
Hi,

I'm encountering a problem with applets.

I made a simple HTML page with a simple JDK1.1.X applet embedded in it.
When I open this file locally, I have no problems and I can see the applet.

However when I try to load it via my web server, I get an error "cannot load applet".
I have the impression that I should configure the Jigsaw2.0.1 web server. But I don't know how and
where.

Does anyone have a solution ?

Thanks.

Best regards.