Logging..

From: Jeremy Johnson <jeremy@archaeopteryx.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 07:54:16 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello all,

Has anyone written a logger for Jigsaw that logs more than the common
logger that's included?

I would very much like to log hits on specific servlets, but running the
current log format through Analog (on Linux) only returns a request report
for static web pages and graphics, not hits on individual servlets. Logging
referrers would also be useful.

Has anyone done this? I realise that I could log direct from the servlets,
and I am doing that for specific info, but I would like to be able to run
all the main stats through Analog (the Perl log analyser) if possible.

Thanks,

Jeremy,
jeremy@yonks.com

yonks.com - the internet history timeline server
http://www.yonks.com