Re: Images ??

Hi folks,

I just downloaded and installed netscape 4.51 and it works perfectly.
I think it is still bad though, cause there are many many MSIE arround,
and for prfessionals matters jigsaw would be the wrong decision, or there
is fix for it??? I specially don't know the solution for this problem,
sorry :-(
CIAO
	JULIO V.

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, G.V.J. Sastry wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I am facing the same problem even with Netscape 4.02. I tried changing
> the extensions to jpg, still no improvement. Should I move to latest
> version of Netscape?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> SASTRY

VERGARA-HEINRROTH Julio Cesar               " Die Stimme der Vernunft
Puechlgasse 1/2/26                                  ist Leise "
A-1190 Vienna                                          (Sigmund Freud)
Austria
Tel.: (43)(1)3698305
E-mail: e9227495@stud1.tuwien.ac.at