servlets and subdirectories

From: lacall <lacall@micron.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:22:19 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Can jigsaw find servlets if they are in a *subdirectory* of the servlets
directory?

If so, would I have to configure this directory myself, so it looks like the
servlets directory? (Adding a ServletDirectoryFrame to the subdirectory
entry under servlets in jigadmin, then setting its indexer attribute to
servlet-indexer.)

And if I do that, will the servlets in the subdirectories still be
automatically reloaded by the server when I update them with new versions?

Lastly, if I do the above, will this approach be compatible with other web
servers, like Apache?

Thanks!

Luke Call
EDM Group