Resources not available

From: Giannakopoulos Michalis <mgi@elca.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 06:26:35 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,

I found a lot of reference and documentation on classes ForwardDirectoy,
MirrorDirectory and ProxyDirectory, and even information on how to use them
and when. But I've made a search on these classes in the whole Jigsaw
directory (including zip files) and I'm unable to locate java and class
files.
May someone explain me why?
I wonder if the reason is that they are simple to write, or because their
access is restricted to some members, or anything else.

I have the 2.0.1 version downloaded from the Jigsaw homepage using HTTP (zip
file suitable for Windows).

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Mika