Client disconnect after 2 days

From: M Ranga Rao Choudary <mrrc@wipinfo.soft.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:11:36 +0530 (IST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
hi all,

We are writing a heavy load web based application using Jigsaw as the http server.
We are running the Jigsaw using the JRE1.1.6.

The initial JAR file size is 2.1 MB. We are using Voyager ORB for remote enabling the
objects.. The client is supposed to connect to the server for 365 days year, very
critical application. But the client is disconnecting after 2 days. We were not able
to connect more than 5 clients.  Our requirement is connecting atleast 35 clients.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

thanx in advance,
ranga