Re: AW: Problem in accessing GIF files

Werner was right, I am sorry to have wasted some of your time.
The problem I described *did* exist many, many months ago but now is fixed. I
should have checked!

I have some new information on the problem:
Some of the  images are negotiated frames (e.g icons/WWW/w3c_home).
Using jigadm, I took off
the ".png" variants, only allowing the ".gif" variants and now my MSIE is happy
viewing the images. I suspect that Windows is buggy after processing ".png" data.

I have also messed around converting my gif files so I hope that this hasn't
affected my
results.

--
Chris Turner, http://www.cycom.co.uk/