Looking for papers that refer to Jigsaw

From: Anselm Baird-Smith <anselmb@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:58:03 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

It's a long time since I have posted to this list, hello to all the
old friends there !

I am looking for papers that refer to Jigsaw that have been published
in public conferences, workshops etc. Any paper that has a mention of
Jigsaw in its "References" will do. I would gladly appreciate all the
pointers. Based on the material I receive (and if the senders of the
ref agree), I'll send a summary to the list once I have compiled the
list.

One last thing, for those of you who reply, can you cc me personaly
(using anselmb@eng.sun.com).

Thanks for your attention,