admin & servlets

From: Mike Engelhart <aengelhart@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 08:28:58 -0500 (EST)
To: Jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
When I click on the servlets directory in JigAdmin, Jigsaw tries to create
all the classes in the servlets directory.  Why is that??  This is causing
JigAdmin to say it is having trouble connecting to the server after 3 tries,
but then when I look at the Jigsaw output it's saying things like this;

Creating servlet: DBBroker.class
etc, etc.

Anyway what is the reason behind this behavior, is this a bug or a feature??
Does jigsaw require that servlet helper classes be stored in some other
directory??  If someone could point me to the proper documentation, i'd
appreciate it.