Re: Beginer on Jigsaw on Macintosh

From: Mike Engelhart <aengelhart@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:23:51 -0500 (EST)
Are you using MRJ 2.1 (final release)?  It's available from
http://developer.apple.com/java

If you don't yet have it, I recommend you get it. It fixes a ton of bugs and
is much faster than any previous implementations.
Also use JBindery (which comes with the MRJ SDK 2.1) to build a macintosh
executable instead of running it from within codewarrior.  Let me know if
you have any questions.

I've been using Jigsaw for 2 weeks or so and haven't had any problems with
admin and i'm using admin to access another Jigsaw server running on NT as
well.

Mike