Re: JigAdmin

From: Luc Saint-Elie <lse@imaginet.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:13:36 +0200
To: Yona Shlomo Cn1w00 <cn1w00@comnet.technion.ac.il>, www-jigsaw@w3.org
Yona,

You may want to read the install procedure text and add
<INSTDIR>/Jigsaw/classes/jigadmin.jar to your CLASSPATH

see: http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/JigAdmin/running.html

Le 01:59 23/08/99 -0400, Yona Shlomo Cn1w00 a écrit:
>Hello.
>
>We've installed the latest installable version of the Jigsaw server
>downloaded
>from your site.
>After executing the onstallation procedure we weren't able to run the latest
>jigadmin (due to errors, see below) and we were forced to use the older
>version

| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| Development and marketing manager              |
| Pictoris   - Paris   - France                  |
| http://www.pictoris.com                        |
| email : luc@interpasnet.com                    |
|  Java Server Side  Open Source technologies    |
|       http://www.interpasnet.com/JSS           |