Re: Any suggestions how to test servlet?

From: Luc Saint-Elie <lse@imaginet.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:38:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Nyam, Yanto" <NyamYa@ncs.com>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,

You may want to try the free servlet debugger form Lutris Technology
(makers of he Enhydra servlet based application server)

www.enhydra.org

Le 15:18 16/08/99 -0400, Nyam, Yanto a écrit:
>Hello,
>         I am just wondering if anyone know the best way to test servlet? I
>have a java file "monitor.java" that contains the servlet things in it. I
>want to make sure the connection between the client side and the server side
>is working through the servlet bridge. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>Thanks.
>
>Yanto

| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| 75018 Paris France                             |
| Tel: 1(212)894 3713 ext: 0012                  |
| email : luc@interpasnet.com                    |
| Java Server Side Open Source technologies      |
| http://www.interpasnet.com/JSS                 |