Free E-Commerce App with Jigsaw

From: Hseu-Ping Chen <hchen@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:26:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Pretty cool idea !

Finally I found one! This is a decent product, with all the
powerful features that an e-commerce app should have, the
configuration engine and parametric search are especially
impressive. I set up my online store within just minutes, and it
runs for weeks without any glitches.

It's running on Linux, and actually on most popular platforms,
and with almost any popular web server, I tested with Jigsaw,
Apache and IIS4, both works with IntuiCat smoothly.

The whole package is truely across any platform, any OS,
I like the open environment feeling.

Have fun ^_^