Http handler and .props parameters and SSL protocol doc.

From: Brax <JBrax@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:32:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: JigSaw Mail <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Okay, I'm back again with my SSL stuff and so on.
See, if it's so nastly to provide secure transmissions
in a whole package, then those extensions might
be provided be a third party.
IAIK has been provided interesting things which
doesn't seems to be working properly with 2.0.3 version,
so it seems that there's something wrong they caught
with versions compliance of your product.

In that case, what we need is :
-  examples for building an http handler ( which could
be modified to an https handler )
- documentation about what's could be putted in all
those .props files ( and certainly in the config sub-dir )
- and certainly documentation about https protocol.

Otherwise, good crypto. things are provided by Sun
or Cryptix for those outside US.

Then people will need to check about legal stuff
( especially in crypto. frightened country as France,
US, Irak, ... ).

So the question is : where to get all those three items
on this side of the Atlantic Ocean ( the right one .. .  :)
to start working ).

Why it's needed ? - I'm working in financial area, and
you need to provide a small bit of security ( even if it's
not suffisant ) to some transaction processing, especially
if money is concerned ).

Greetings - Jacques Brax