Authentication

From: ANU <sanu@teil.soft.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:17:29 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

hello,

I have a Jigsaw 2.0.2 server installed in my machine. I wish set
authentication feature in my server. I tried to set authentication to my
server using  the Authentication tutorial available in Jigsaw
documentation.

On getting the JigAdmin window I noticed that the http - server tree did
not have a branch called "space" instead there was "doc-space". Also I
was unable to find "protected" leaf in the "doc-space" branch.

Please tell me how I am to proceed with setting the authentication in my
server.
It will be helpful if you could give me detailed step wise instructions
for the same.

expecting a reply from you at the earliest,

Thanks,
Anu Swaroop.