Re: Digest Auth

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:02:35 +0200
brax wrote:

> Attached is the code of SnoopServlet ( the one provided by Sun - so I might
> have a problem somewhere else ).

Yes, I just test it and it works fine too, the problem is somewhere else.

> Otherwise, as ACL Filter works with security level set to 0, it doesn't
> work with security set to 1. I tried to
> put MD5 or SHA in the algorithm field ( didn't know if blank could be used
> ). I'm testing it on a
> ServletDirectoryResource.

Well, wich client do you use to test Digest Authentication? Because the
actual browsers (except amaya [1]) doesn't implements Digest Authentication.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer