Using Sun's JSWDK (JSP) with Jigsaw

From: Ray Allis <ray.allis@boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:50:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jigsaw List <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I read the FAQ item about JSP, but Sun's has a whole .jar file instead
of one servlet
as in GNU's.  So, I put servlet.jar and jspengine.jar in
/site/jdk1.2.2/jre/lib/ext/, added
jsp to default indexer's extensions, pointed jsp's ServletMapperFrame to

com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.  I also have a ServletWrapper named
JspServlet
in /servlet, with a Servlet Class of com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet, and
a parameter
of "scratchdir=/site/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/compiledPage.  (Redundant?)

http://memes.sea.boeing.com:8001/memeslist.jsp gets me "Not Found" and

628 memes.sea.boeing.com /export/home/ray:Scratch dir for JSP-generated
servlets is: /site/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/compiledPage
IMPORTANT: Do not modify the generated servlets
JspEngine --> /servlet/JspServlet

--

Some sort of success... ;).  Can someone please explain to me whether I
am 'way off

Any assistance welcomed.  ;)

Ray Allis - ray.allis@boeing.com