Re: Sessions are dying ...

Hi Benoit,

Here's what the spec says for getMaxInactiveInterval()

getMaxInactiveInterval

     public int getMaxInactiveInterval();

Returns the maximum amount of time, in seconds, (...)

However, for setMaxInactiveInterval it doesn't say anything about the
unit. The source code for the JSDK 2.1 does say it expects the value
to be in seconds.

Do you think this is a documentation/spec bug ? I'm thinking of
submitting
a doc bug since this might cause confusion amongst the different
servlet implementations.

Anyways, glad to hear you're changing it :)

Augusto