Re: Sessions are dying ...

From: Augusto Sellhorn <asellhor@ccd.harris.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:02:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi Benoit,

Here's what the spec says for getMaxInactiveInterval()

     public int getMaxInactiveInterval();

Returns the maximum amount of time, in seconds, (...)

However, for setMaxInactiveInterval it doesn't say anything about the
unit. The source code for the JSDK 2.1 does say it expects the value
to be in seconds.

Do you think this is a documentation/spec bug ? I'm thinking of
a doc bug since this might cause confusion amongst the different
servlet implementations.

Anyways, glad to hear you're changing it :)