Re: can't start install.class

Mykola,

This is a very (very very) classical CLASSPATH problem

here is the content of my install.bat file (I use Win 98):

cd D:\Jigsaw\Jigsaw
java Install

Le 03:18 14/07/99 -0400, Mykola A. Nickishov a écrit:
>According to installation manual I must run Install.class for
>installation of Jigsaw. But there is errorlog:
>
>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Install
>
>Any advice?
>--

| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| Development and marketing manager              |
| Pictoris - Paris - France                      |
| http://www.pictoris.com                        |
| email : luc@interpasnet.com                    |
| Java Server Side Open Source technologies      |
| http://www.interpasnet.com/JSS                 |