Moving a jigsaw configuration around

From: Augusto Sellhorn <asellhor@ccd.harris.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:33:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
"Hopefully my last question for the day" :)

We're going to use jigsaw for a product and I'm wondering how I'm
supposed to "export" our configuration to our other customers.

For example, if I was using Apache, I can replicate what we have here
when distributing by changing all the text configuration files at
installation.

However, with Jigsaw, there's a couple of text config files and a bunch
of binary stuff. There's also no non-GUI API for
administration/configuration.

Are the binary configuration files supposed to be copied from one
machine to the other ? We could probably put those in the CVS tree,
I hope, that is if they don't have any path information.

Is anybody doing something similar ?

Augusto