Virtual Hosting in Windows NT

From: Burt Alexander <burt.alexander@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:44:31 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Yeah, I'm using poor technology to evaluate Jigsaw, but that'll change
if I decide to use it - I'll deploy on Linux.

I've read thru the documentation on VH'ing, configured Jigsaw as
described but the virtual host I defined is not recognized.  Is it
possible to use VH in NT?  Is there something that I should be setting
in the OS to test it?  Thanks for the help.  Please reply to
burt.alexander@bigpond.com.

                    Burt.