Port 80

From: Phil Blake <phil@ns2.tcp.net.au>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 19:37:48 -0500 (EST)
I'm having a couple of problems running port 80 under unix, specifically
Linux and AIX.

I've compiled jigsaw_unix_jni1_1_v001 and installed libUnix.so in the lib
directory. LD_LIBRARY_PATH points to that directory. I've updated the Unix
java classes in jigsaw.zip.

Under Linux I get:

ELF file's phentsize not the expected size: ELF file's phentsize not the
expected size (libUnix.so)
*** FATAL Error:
You used either the -user or -group command  line option usefull only when
running Jigsaw under UNIX.To be able to set these, Jigsaw requires  that
libUnix, distributed with Jigsaw, be accessible from your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

And AIX:
*** FATAL Error:
You used either the -user or -group command  line option usefull only when
running Jigsaw under UNIX.To be able to set these, Jigsaw requires  that
libUnix, distributed with Jigsaw, be accessible from your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I assume that libUnix is not being found though it's definately in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks again,

Phil