re: setting up database

From: Surfing Spider <dpooley@betalink.net.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:49:28 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I'd like to know how to set up a database and driver so applets and servlets can communicate to it via jdbc:odbc (or a full jdbc driver for applets in no applet-servlet communication takes place) . i have build and compiled a servlet and get a driver not found exception (using 32bit odbc driver for ms access - home development stuff)

my main concerns are: where does the driver go, where does the database file go? and have i left any concerns out...?

thanks in advance.