Deleting Resources

From: Phil <phil@tcp.net.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:27:52 -0500 (EST)
After deleting resources (in this case a PassDirectory) I can no longer save changes or open any container resources. The PassDirectory is not removed from from the hand panel and there is a busy cursor that stays forever.

I've tried this with other container resources and the same thing happens with one variant. Sometimes the resource does disappear from the left hand panel however, after clicking Save the busy cursor appears and JigAdm no longer responds to anything. It does not save.

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,

Phil
Phil Blake                                phil@tcp.net.au
Translation Creation Production     http://www.tcp.net.au
32 Harrow Road                         tel +612 9519 4235
Stanmore NSW 2048                      fax +612 9519 9445
Australia                          toll free 1800 242 954