How to perform redirect

From: David Brewster <david@internation.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:06:29 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi

I've been struggling with a slight problem for a little while now in that
I'm wanting to perform a redirect off a page which takes a submission from
a form. I have looked at the faq, the docs and the mailing list archives
without being enlightened (it seems to me that i want to extend both the
PostableFrame and RedirectFrame objects which i dont think is possible).
Looking through the archives it seems that any redirection must be embeded in
~20 lines of code; is there an easier way to do it ?

David