Re: Trouble with Applets

Well, If it works locally, it should (MUST) works remotely but maybe you
use URL like file:// when the browser is local to the server.

By default the class extension is not defined (we forgot to add it :( ),
but
you can do it yourself, you should read the indexers documentation [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/indexers.html

Regards, Benoit.

"DINH, TRUNG" wrote:

> I am having problems serving applets with Jigsaw 2.0.1 running on NT
> 4.0.
> It seems to work fine on a browser local to the server, but when try to
> access the same applet from another machine I get a Not Found error.
> The .html and .class files are both under \Jigsaw\Jigsaw\WWW.  I observe
> this problem with both IE 4.0 and Navigator 4.5.  What am I doing wrong?
>
> Below is a trace of the error:
>
> GET /TestApplet.class HTTP/1.1
> Connection: Keep-Alive
> Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:13:46 GMT
> Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2
>
> HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
> Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:13:46 GMT
> Server: Jigsaw/2.0.1
>
> Trung Dinh