Re: Asking

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:53:50 +0100
To: binary 1 <st-nct@prometheus.dlsu.edu.ph>
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
You just have to modified the index attribute of the HTTPFrame associated
to the DirectoryResource, see [1] & [2].

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Reference/org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.HTTPFrame.html#index

[2] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/attributes.html

Regards, Benoit.

binary 1 wrote:

> Can you tell me how to change the default homepage of Jigsaw.
> The default homepage said that you just edit jigsaw\jigsaw\overview.html
> but the
> overview.html is located on the WWW directory

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team