Problem with root in jigadm

From: <Brian_P_Smith@tivoli.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:16:46 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
All:

I reviewed other related jigadm messages but I have not found a solution
for my problem.  The problem is that the root will not expand in the jigadm
tool.  My interpreter is version 1.1.7B.  I believe I have properly
installed the server.  The only thing I can think of is the tool is not
properly launched (ie it needs a command line arg that I am not supplying).
Here is how I start the admin tool:

java org.w3c.jigadm.Main -root e:\jigsaw\jigsaw http://myhost:8009

Prior to launching the admin tool I have jigsaw running on
http://myhost:8001

Any suggestions?

TIA

Brian