Trying to remove root object

From: Wes Biggs <wbiggs@uswebcks.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:04:43 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

When I attempted to remove the "root" entry (thinking I'd replace it
with a root of my own making) it appears to get stuck in an endless
reference-removal loop:

[...]
at
org.w3c.tools.resources.DirectoryResource.delete(DirectoryResource.java)

at
org.w3c.tools.resources.ContainerResource.delete(ContainerResource.java)

at
org.w3c.tools.resources.ContainerResource.delete(ContainerResource.java)

at
org.w3c.tools.resources.DirectoryResource.delete(DirectoryResource.java)

at
org.w3c.tools.resources.ContainerResource.delete(ContainerResource.java)

at
org.w3c.tools.resources.DirectoryResource.delete(DirectoryResource.java)

at
org.w3c.tools.resources.ContainerResource.delete(ContainerResource.java)

at
org.w3c.jigsaw.admin.BrokerFrame.remoteDeleteResource(BrokerFrame.java)
[...]

The ContainerResource and DirectoryResource lines don't simply
alternate, however, so perhaps the recursion is working and the cause is
something else?  I'll poke around in the code and see if I can figure
out what's happening.  This is on Linux w/JDK 1.1.7v1a.

Other than that, Jigsaw seems to work great.  Thanks for making it
available.

Wes