RE: Couple of Questions

Brian,

I am using VisualAge for Java from IBM and the jdk is encapsulated that IDE.

I have jdk 1.1.6 installed and jre 1.1.6 installed on a machine running Win 98.

How is your classpath setup?

Mine is as follows:

SET CLASSPATH=C:\IBMVJava\eab\runtime20;c:\Jigsaw\classes\jigsaw.zip;c:\JSDK2.0\lib\jsdk.jar

My path is as follows:

PATH C:\windows;C:\PROGRA~1\WIN98RK;C:\IBMVJava\bin;c:\jdk1.1.6\bin

/mdb