Re: error in .jhtml

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:38:17 +0200
To: "Shevlyakov A.S." <maks@ccssu.crimea.ua>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

 Well, this is a bug :(
 This problem doesn't occurs on Unix (because path separator is '/'
 and not '\').
 I'll fix it as soon as possible. You can wait for the next release
 (at the end of the month) or I can send you a modified source file
 that you'll have to compile.

 Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team