Jigsaw Installation

From: Clarence Liverpool <liverpoo@norcross.rms.slb.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:52:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have installed Java 1.1.7 from www.javasoft.com and was able to install
the Jigsaw server.
My problem is when I try to run the program with the given command line
instructions, I got an error
"cannot find jave class org/w3c/jigsaw/Main".  I removed the "SET CLASSPATH
= C:\INSTDIR\JIGSAW\CLASSES.JIGSAW.ZIP"
from the autoexec.bat file, because I got errors with I tried to do a "java
install".  After removing the "set clause", the program was installed but
I cannot get it to run..
How do configure the "Classpath" so as to be able to run the server???