survey example using http form

From: BLH <blh3@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:13:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I've downloaded version 2.0 of Jigsaw on an IRIX machine and running SGI.
I'm interested in using the servlet feature, and had run all the examples
successfully.  But when I tried to run the "survey" example, which used http
form, I get on the browser the message "servlet not configure properly".
Is there a different set up when using forms, and if yes how do I set it up.
Thank's for your help,
Sincerely,
Hoang Tran