Servlets??

From: Julio Cesar VERGARA-HEINRROTH <e9227495@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:18:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi all,

I am new in writing servlets, so please be patience with my question,

I am doing an internship at the University of Technology Vienna, my work is to rewrite a Mobile Agent server, in a servlet. I choose for this the free jigsaw http-server.
My question is: The server is completely written in java with JDK1.2beta3, is it possible to migrate the server complete in a jigsaw servlet??? Are the following programs compatible JDK1.2beta3 and Jigsaw and JSDK2.0??

Thanks in advance
CIAO
	JULIO V.