Re: Java Server Pages

 I think you can do that with a combination of the
 SampleResourceIndexer[1], the RedirecterFrame[2] and your Servlet.

 1) create a SampleResourceIndexer called jsp-indexer for example
 2) Select your default indexer as the jsp-indexer super indexer.
 2) in the extensions node create a FileResource (called jsp) associated
    to a RedirecterFrame.
 3) In the target filed of RedirecterFrame put your servlet URL.
 4) now jsp-indexer should be your default indexer, select the
    space node, and put jsp-indexer in the indexer field of this
    resource.

 So, all requests on a jsp file will be redirected on your servlet.
 And you can find from witch file the request come with the Referer
 header.

 Is it what you want Jigsaw to do?

 [1] org.w3c.tools.resources.indexer.SampleResourceIndexer
 [2] /Doc/Reference/org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.RedirecterFrame.html

Bavo De Ridder writes:

> Hello,
>
> I recently downloaded the GNU Jsp. A freeware GNU implementation of the
> latest JSP draft specifications.
>
> How can I tell Jigsaw to call the JSPServlet when he encounters a file
> with the "jsp" extention? Different files will all point to the same
> servlet! The JSPServlet will then, using the initial request, forward the
> request to a compiled JSP class.
>

> Bavo De Ridder

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team