resolving bug in SSI--servlets

From: David Kershaw <dkershaw@whoi.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 12:58:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
The list archive has a couple of questions about a bug in the SSI support
for servlets.  The problem is that when a servlet is included or called from
an SSI servlet tag an exception is thrown and the rest of the segments are
not added to the output stream.  Since I'm new to the list I don't know if a
solution has been posted already.

I found that skipping the close call to the output stream in
org.w3c.jigsaw.http.Client seems to make things work fine, but it seems like
there should be another way.

Any other ideas out there?

Thanks!

David