Re: JRun Servlet Engine 2.2

From: Dennis Sosnoski <denniss@slmd.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:26:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: Paul Colton <pc@livesoftware.com>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I wish your company would stop calling JRun "free", when it's only free
for internal use and cannot be redistributed without a fairly costly
license.  I'm currently looking at using Jigsaw for an intranet
application mainly because it's the only truly free alternative
available for running Servlets on Windows systems.

To call JRun free without qualification is deceptive.

  - Dennis