thank you

From: wzh'163 <wzh'163@myhost.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:56:52 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org, cwturner@cycom.co.uk

Hello Chris Turner,

   thank you very much. I am a newbie in jigsaw. I want to write a
filter attached proxy frame ,in order to get .html files came from
server.
   Now I have some questions:
       assume that I write a filter named "myDebugFilter.java",I compile
   it ,get a class named "myDebugFilter.class" , where and how should I
   place the  class.
       how can i see my filter in the jigadm?
       how can i see the resource ,frame and filter in jigadm like this:
             proxy

               |__Proxyfram(fram-0)

                    |__myDebugFlter(frame-0)

                                               thanks