Document has no data message

From: Martie Parten <Martie.Parten@SciAtl.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:22:35 -0500 (EST)
To: Jigsaw List <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
We are trying to use servlets under Jigsaw 2.0beta3, and periodically we
start to receive a message "The document contained no data" when we try
to call the servlet.

HTML for page is:
<form action="servlets/NonRespServlet" method = "POST">
<input type=submit value="Refresh Data">
</form>

The servlet exists in the /servlets directory, which has the servlet
indexer set up, and I've tried using Jigadm to check it, and it is there
and looks fine. I've tried reindexing the directory. So far, nothing
seems to help short of reinstalling Jigsaw.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Martie Parten