Cookie handling in JIgsaw.

From: Rajesh Joshi <rjoshi@arsin.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:30:50 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi!

The configuration is something like this : Client -> LoginServlet -> Servlet2.
LoginServlet will verify the login information & set a cookie. Do I need to write the
information back to the client, & then redirect the client to Servlet2 so as to make the cookie information available to servlet2?
Or, is it ok if I forward the HtttpServletRequest & HttpServletResponse to servlet2 without
sending the information back to client?

Rgds,

Rajesh,