Re: about cookie

From: JCVH <e9227495@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:25:45 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi all,

Does anyone knows, about connectionstype betweens Applets and Servlets,
that don't relie on HttpServlet API??
Schould I implement an own Servlet Api for this, or should I just
implement normal communications mechanisms (sockets, pipes,etc..) in both
of them, applet and servlet. What I want is, just to communicate between
applets and servlets, and not forms or mormal http.

Thanks
	JULIO V.

VERGARA-HEINRROTH Julio Cesar               " Die Stimme der Vernunft
Puechlgasse 1/2/26                                  ist Leise "
A-1190 Vienna                                          (Sigmund Freud)
Austria
Tel.: (43)(1)3698305
E-mail: e9227495@stud1.tuwien.ac.at